The 2021 festival will be held in Paris on December 3rd and 4th, 2021.
Films with 2019, 2020 or 2021 copyright may apply.
– Duration: more than 50 minutes
– Subject matter: contemporary Japanese society
– Languages: French, Japanese with French or English subtitles, English.
→ To compete please send an email to email@example.com including (1) a brief introduction of the filmmaker, (2) a summary of the film –which will appear on the festival site if the film is preselected –as well as (3) a link to an online copy of your film. Instead of a link you may also upload your film directly on the festival’s Seafile account using this link: https://seafile.communs.net/u/d/e1c58b9956154d00812d/.
– September 10th, 2021: deadline for reception of films
– September-October: the selection committee preselects four films
– November: announcement of the preselected films which will be screened during the festival
– December 3rd & 4th: Festival
Dimitri Ianni & Nicolas Pinet