The 2023 festival will be held in Paris on November 17th and 18th, 2023.
Films with 2021, 2022 or 2023 copyright may apply.
– Duration: more than 50 minutes
– Subject matter: contemporary Japanese society
– Languages: French, Japanese with French or English subtitles, English.
→ To compete please send an email to email@example.com including (1) a brief introduction of the filmmaker, (2) a summary of the film –which will appear on the festival site if the film is preselected –as well as (3) a link to an online copy of your film. Instead of a link you may also upload your film directly on the festival’s Seafile account using this link: https://seafile.communs.net/u/d/e1c58b9956154d00812d/.
– June 1st, 2023: deadline for reception of films
– Beginning of September: the selection committee preselects four films
– End of September: announcement of the preselected films which will be screened during the festival
– November 17th & 18th: Festival
Dimitri Ianni & Nicolas Pinet